How do I create a PDF file?
- Portable Document Format (PDF): The global standard for capturing and reviewing rich information from almost any application on any computer system and sharing it with virtually anyone, anywhere: Adobe | Wikipedia
- Anyone can view a PDF file: Use the free Adobe Reader software: Adobe Reader
- Almost all computer files can be converted to a PDF file. Examples include Word, PowerPoint, Excel, graphics, etc. Basically anything that can be printed from a computer can be converted into a PDF file.
- How to create a PDF file on a Macintosh computer: Apple Help | eHow Video
- How to create a PDF file on a Windows computer:| eHow Video
Examples of Software Options: PDFlite | CutePDF | PDFCreator
- How to create a PDF file in the Cloud: Adobe
- The Conn Memorial Foundation only provides this information as a reference and is not responsible for the software or online services listed.